Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Russell Scott Entertainment Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Registered Address: 5 Elstree Gate, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire WD6 1JD
Our company registration number is 07081589. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability
of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Russell Scott Entertainment Limited’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
1. Payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
2. Bookings are non-exchangeable and non-transferrable.
3. Booking are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the producer.
4. All bookings are final.
5. Changes to the booking can be made any time up to 48hrs prior to the event. Such changes are:
a) Number of attendees
b) Upgrade to higher package
c) Special Requests (subject to acceptance)
6. Downgrades are not permitted.
7. Weekend tickets must be used by the same person on both days. Weekend tickets are non-transferrable between parties.
8. Workshop leaders, workshops and timetable are subject to change.
9. In the unlikely occurrence an event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances (force majeure), including (but not limited to) adverse weather conditions, the venue being unfit for purpose, disruption of public transport systems, war, fire, unrest, terrorism, government advice, access to the venue or any other circumstance the organisers determine as necessary to cancel, attendees will be notified as soon as possible. The organisers will do everything possible to reschedule the event to a later date and attendees may be permitted to exchange tickets for another event (if permitted and subject to availability). Refunds will not be given unless otherwise advised.
10. In the unlikely occurrence the producers deem it necessary to cancel an event for commercial or logistical reasons, attendees will be notified as soon as possible. Refunds will be given within 14 days. The producers are not responsible for any losses of any kind associated with attendance to the event.
11. The producers are not responsible for any losses of any kind associated with attendance to any event.
12. It is the choir’s responsibility to ensure the safety and well-being of their attendees. No responsibility will be accepted for injury, illness or losses of any kind. All undertakings are at the attendees’ own risk.
13. Inappropriate behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated. The management have the right to refuse admission or remove attendees in the event of any behaviour it feels is inappropriate. No exchange or refunds will be given.
14. You hereby agree to permit unrestricted recording, photography and filming throughout the festival to be used for any purpose as the producers require in the normal operating of their business, or related business, and included in the UK Choir Festival’s digital membership platform RED.
15. You hereby agree to allow your choir to be promoted and publicised as taking part in the UK Choir Festival.
17. You hereby agree to complete the registration process on behalf of your attendees prior to attending the event (information will be sent to you nearer the time).
18. A 3.5% booking fee is applied to all bookings at the time of purchase.
19. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Definition of Parties
UK Choir Festival (or “UKCF”) and RED are provided by Russell Scott Entertainment Limited (known as “We” or “Us”).
The customer (known as “Member” or “You”).
Membership to RED is for sole use only. Sharing of access, data or confidential information is not permitted.
We are not responsible for members’ IT equipment or connectivity. Access to RED is entirely the responsibility of the member. Personal IT support is not provided.
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the RED service, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete.
You agree that we may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
We reserve the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) or remove access without notice to any previously purchased training or content that is no longer valid or deemed out of date.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of guidelines, outlined below. These guidelines will help you understand what is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed.
Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
Comments that are deemed inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and develop, so anything violating that will be removed.
We have a strict ‘no commercial advertising’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited approaches to members, you may be asked to leave. This is your RED community space, not your shopfront.
Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our community has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it to us.
Three warnings for rule-breaking behaviour will result in a 7-day removal from the group. After the 7 day period, you are welcome to rejoin the group on a 30-day probation. If you break the rules again during your probation, you will be permanently removed from the community or group. This does not affect your membership unless it is deemed necessary by us to terminate your membership, in which case you will receive a refund of any membership fees paid pro-rated.
RED Badges are available at UKCF events only. We do not mail badges to members.
Memberships run on a monthly or annually from the date of joining.
Your renewal date will be available on the Member Dashboard and in the My Account section.
Subscriptions automatically renew as defined by your type of membership, at the stated price until the member notifies us that they wish to cancel.
A valid credit card must be active in your account at all times.
Access to RED will be automatically revoked for non-payment.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Cancellation of Membership
Joining RED is protected by our Money Back Guarantee*.
Upon joining RED, if you decide to change your mind for whatever reason, within the first 30 days of membership, we will provide a no quibbles refund of your membership.
Refunds go back to the credit card initially provided within 7-10 working days.
Membership to RED automatically renews depending on your chosen membership type.
If you decide to not to renew your membership, you must cancel before the renewal date to avoid future billing. Any refund request after renewal will not be processed.
To cancel your subscription, the member should go to the Member Dashboard and to the My Account section and select cancel membership.
*money back guarantee is only available to first-time subscribers.
Downloading or streaming of content from RED is prohibited.
Sharing of RED content is prohibited.
Russell Scott Entertainment Limited cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our service. We give you a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on RED membership, so if you are not happy for any reason, just cancel your membership for a full refund.
All products and services by us are for educational and informational purposes only.
Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice.
You agree that RED, including but not limited to RED’s products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement RED Membership, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Russell Scott Entertainment Limited and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of RED Membership in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of RED may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from Russell Scott Entertainment Limited. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on RED Membership in any manner, and you shall not exploit the RED or UK Choir Festival brand in any unauthorised way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
All content is (c) copyright Russell Scott Entertainment Limited. All rights reserved.
Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and are for sole use of the member.
Offers of any complimentary item or service are non-transferrable, non-exchangeable and have no cash value.
Once an offer is used, it cannot be used again. Free ticket offer is only available to first-time members only.
Where an offer includes a complimentary ticket to a UK Choir Festival event, ID may be requested upon admission. The ticket holder of any such ticket must be to whom the offer was granted. The ticket holder must hold an active membership at the time of redemption and attendance of the event. Such offers allow the member to attend on an individual basis and are non-upgradeable. Complimentary tickets are subject to availability.