1. Payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
2. Bookings are non-exchangeable and non-transferrable.
3. Booking are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the producer.
4. All bookings are final.
5. Changes to the booking can be made any time up to 48hrs prior to the event. Such changes are:
a) Number of attendees
b) Upgrade to higher package
c) Special Requests (subject to acceptance)
6. Downgrades are not permitted.
7. Workshop leaders, workshops and timetable are subject to change.
8. In the unlikely occurrence an event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances (force majeure), including (but not limited to) adverse weather conditions, the venue being unfit for purpose, disruption of public transport systems, war, fire, unrest, terrorism, government advice, access to the venue or any other circumstance the organisers determine as necessary to cancel, attendees will be notified as soon as possible. The organisers will do everything possible to reschedule the event to a later date and attendees may be permitted to exchange tickets for another event (if permitted and subject to availability). Refunds will not be given unless otherwise advised.
9. In the unlikely occurrence the producers deem it necessary to cancel an event for commercial or logistical reasons, attendees will be notified as soon as possible. Refunds will be given within 14 days. The producers are not responsible for any losses of any kind associated with attendance to the event.
10. The producers are not responsible for any losses of any kind associated with attendance to any event.
11. It is the choir’s responsibility to ensure the safety and well-being of their attendees. No responsibility will be accepted for injury, illness or losses of any kind. All undertakings are at the attendees’ own risk.
12. Inappropriate behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated. The management have the right to refuse admission or remove attendees in the event of any behaviour it feels is inappropriate. No exchange or refunds will be given.
13. You hereby agree to permit unrestricted recording, photography and filming throughout the festival to be used for any purpose as the producers require in the normal operating of their business, or related business, and included in the UK Choir Festival’s digital membership platform RED.
14. You hereby agree to allow your choir to be promoted and publicised as taking part in the UK Choir Festival.
16. You hereby agree to complete the registration process on behalf of your attendees prior to attending the event (information will be sent to you nearer the time).
17. A 3.5% booking fee is applied to all bookings at the time of purchase.
18. All prices are inclusive of VAT.